OUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOU
- We are commited to praying for you as a partner at Goodman Ministries
- We send you a monthly updates of our ministry’s programmes and products beofre they are released to the general public
- We give you access to a free download of every new edition of Victory Capsules devotional and Faith Booster Masgazine
- We send you a free partner letter from our ministry to encourage and inspire you.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Lift up our ministry in prayer and ask God to bless and direct us His own way
- Contact us from time to time to let us know how this ministry has touched your life
- Give us your financial support consistently
- Volunteer to help during our outreach meetings in your area
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RESPONSIBLE CHRISTAN CLUB
WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE CHRISTIAN CLUB?
- Responsible Christian Club (RCC) is the partnership group consisting of matured and responsible Christians, who join hands with Pastor Goodman and his wife to fulfil their ministry.
- RCC was established on the following Scriptural foundations:
Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have—2 Cor. 8:11 KJV Now you should finish what you started. Let the eagerness you showed in the beginning be matched now by your giving. Give in proportion to what you have—2 Cor. 8:11 NIV
WHEN DID RESPONSIBLE CHRISTIAN CLUB BEGIN?
- RCC was constituted in 2006, after the Lord dealt with Pastor Goodman to raise like-minded people who will stand by him through the thick and the thin of his divine mission.
WHY CAN'T IT BE ONE-OFF PARTNERSHIP?
- Why RCC; Can’t I Do It One Off?
- Even while it is very helpful to get good support occasionally, it cannot be compared to a consistent and committed pattern of support which a ministry can always plan their programs around every month. Occasional support only comes as the name implies; and no ministry can thrive the way God intends on occasional, one-off support. This is where Responsible Christian Club members are different from occasional, once-in-a-while partners
WHAT MAKES RCC PARTNERS SO SPECIAL?
- All partners are very important, and no support is insignificant, as long as it is not beggarly but comes from a cheerful heart (2 Cor. 9:6-7). However, RCC members are partners of a rare type because while other partner’s good intentions to give may be overwritten by a lot of factors, RCC members have crossed the bridge of mere intentions to the other side where commitment and consistency are the rules of the game.
CAN YOU GIVE FURTHER EXPLANATIONS?
Members of the Responsible Christian Club are a crop of more committed partners, whose watchwords are commitment, faithfulness and consistency. The following characteristics distinguish members of RCC from many other partners:
- They and Pastor Goodman “think alike”
- They never fail in their financial support of ministry’s outreaches
- They volunteer to help during our public meetings
- They flow with GWI’s vision irrespective of their church affiliation
RCC and the Bank’s Standing Order Instruction
- One major way RCC Members go beyond mere intentions is by giving a bank’s Standing Order Instruction of a very convenient monthly budget starting from N2,000. This may sound ridiculous, but it is what Pastor Goodman calls “Little Drops of Water” that make a mighty ocean!
- Through a Standing Order Instruction given to their respective banks to credit GWI’s account every month, RCC members do not have to be reminded of their financial commitment every month; and hence, they have crossed the bridge of mere intentions!
WHY GIVE A STANDING ORDER INSTRUCTION?
- As the name implies, Responsible Christian Club members have decided to toe the part of responsibility, by committing themselves to a monthly payment, which is so convenient and blends seamlessly with their financial situation.
How Do I Give A Standing Order Instruction?
- This is well enumerated on our webpage: www.djgoodman.com/standing-order
You can give a Standing Order in the following ways:
- Through online banking
- Fill a Standing Order Form prepared by GWI and take to your bank
- Visit your bank and request for a SOI (fully armed with our GWI form)
- Allow us to automatically charge your Mastercard every month.